13 Spring Street
Melbourne, VIC, 3000
To assist the road transport industry and other participants in the supply chain comply with their new obligations, we are running a specialised half-day training course in Melbourne on Tuesday 10 October. This course is interactive with a maximum number of 20 participants, so that there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
The course covers practical issues such as:
- recap of the current chain of responsibility regime and an overview of the new regime
- primary duties and the meaning of ‘reasonably practicable’
- due diligence obligations of executive officers and managers
- compliance systems and policies, including managing breaches of policies
- roadworthiness and vehicle safety issues
- penalties and other enforcement options
- dealing with regulators and managing court proceedings
- managing critical incidents
- insurance and asset protection strategies.
This course will be of benefit to directors, senior executives and managers of road transport operators and other parties in the supply chain, as well as their advisers.