Hayley Mitchell is a Wills and estates specialist lawyer in Brisbane. Hayley has dual accreditation in succession law (Queensland) and self managed superannuation funds (through the SMSF Association).
Hayley’s expertise and specialist knowledge in Wills, estates and superannuation funds means that she can provide advice and assistance to clients in a range of matters:
- estate planning, Wills, enduring powers of attorney and superannuation binding death benefit nominations
- applications for probate and letters of administration
- advice to executors and beneficiaries of estates
- SMSF disputes and superannuation death benefit disputes
- trust succession disputes
- family provision applications, Will disputes and estate disputes
- enduring power of attorney disputes.
Contact Hayley to discuss your estate planning, probate and administration of an estate, contesting a Will, or a dispute involving estate or superannuation death benefit.
- Bachelor of Commerce and Laws – University of Tasmania
- Legal Practice Course – Centre for Legal Studies, University of Tasmania
- Barrister and Solicitor – Supreme Court of Tasmania
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member – STEP (Society of Estate and Trust Practitioners) (2015-current)
- Accredited Specialist (Succession Law) – Qld
- Committee member – STEP Queensland Branch (2018)
- Doyles Guide – Rising Star (2019) – Wills, Estates & Succession Planning, Recommended Estates Litigation (2020)
- Best Lawyers Australia (2021-2022) – Trusts and Estates and Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice