We take great pride in our achievements, which we believe reflect the value we place on relationships with our clients and team members.
Our recent awards and independent market recognition include the following:
- Recognised – Top SMSF Document Provider 2019
- Finalist – Australian Law Awards 2019 – Employer of Choice and Wellness Advocate of the Year
- Bronze – HDR Employer of the Year 2019
- Winner – Australasian Law Awards 2018 (Employee Health and Wellbeing)
- Finalist – Financial Review Client Choice Awards 2019 – Best Law Firm (revenue under $50 million)
- Finalist – Australasian Law Awards 2019 (State Law Firm of the Year, Excellence in Employee Health and Wellbeing, Law Firm Leader of the Year)
- Accreditation – Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace 2019 – Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Accreditation – WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2018
- Winner – Financial Review Client Choice Awards 2017 – Best Law Firm (revenue under $50 million) and Best Professional Services Firm (revenue under $50 million)
- Winner – Queensland Law Society (QLS) Equity and Diversity Award 2017
- Winner – Human Resources Director (HRD) magazine’s 2017 Employer of Choice Awards – Gold Employer of Choice (100-499 employees).
Recognition for legal excellence
Cooper Grace Ward’s individual team members have also been acknowledged for their areas of expertise across a broad range of industry awards and publications, including Chambers Global, Chambers Asia-Pacific, Legal 500, Best Lawyers Australia and Doyle’s Guide.
In 2018/2019, all Cooper Grace Ward partners and practice teams have been recognised in at least one of the national and international legal directories. These outcomes are based on extensive, independent research into the opinions of clients and other stakeholders in the legal industry.