We take great pride in our achievements, which we believe reflect the value we place on relationships with our clients and team members.
Our recent awards are listed below.
- Winner – Financial Review Client Choice Awards 2017 – Best Law Firm (revenue under $50 million) and Best Professional Services Firm (revenue under $50 million).
- Winner – Queensland Law Society (QLS) Equity and Diversity Award 2017.
- Winner – Human Resources Director (HRD) magazine’s 2017 Employer of Choice Awards – Gold Employer of Choice (100-499 employees).
- Finalist – Australian HR Awards 2017 (Australian HR Director of the Year, Best Learning & Development Program, Best Workplace Diversity & Inclusion Program).
- Accreditation – WGEA Employer of Choice Gender Equality 2017.
- Finalist – Australasian Law Awards 2017 (State/Regional Firm of the Year).
- Winner – Australasian Lawyer Innovative Firms 2016.
- Top performing firm – Australasian Lawyer Employer of Choice 2015 (Work Life Balance and Access to Technology).
- Finalist – Financial Review Client Choice Awards 2015 (Best Law Firm Revenue under $50 million; Best Queensland Firm; Best Provider to the Professional Services Sector in Australia; Best Tax Services Provider in Australia).
- Accredited – Aon Hewitt Best Employer 2013.
Many of Cooper Grace Ward’s individual team members have been acknowledged for their areas of expertise across a broad range of industry awards and publications, including Chambers Global, Chambers Asia-Pacific, The Best Lawyers Australia, Doyle’s Guide, and Asia Pacific Legal 500.