Access our comprehensive range of team health and wellness activities, from group fitness, to regular breakfasts, health assessments and much more.
Here is a snapshot of the health and wellbeing initiatives currently enjoyed by our team members.
- Facilities for active commuters: We provide showers, lockers, hairdryers and ironing facilities to help our team members actively commute to work by running, riding or walking. Our building also provides over 200 bike racks for tenants.
- Subsidised activities: The firm pays for team members to participate in a number of fun runs during the year, e.g. Bridge to Brisbane. The firm will also subsidise team member participation in group sporting activities.
- Access to CityCycle: Bike helmets are available at reception for team members to easily access CityCycle.
- Healthy meals: All in-house catered meals are designed to be healthy and nutritious.
- Work life balance: We take care to monitor team members who are regularly working excess hours or who have a build-up of annual leave.
- Health assessments: We offer comprehensive biannual health assessments for all partners and directors.
- Health insurance: We provide team members access to discounted medical insurance and other services.
- Nutrition and healthy eating seminars are hosted throughout the year for team members to attend.
- Flu vaccinations: Free flu vaccinations are made available to all interested team members during work hours.
- Club Red: We support blood donation and membership of the Bone Marrow Registry through the Club Red program.