At Cooper Grace Ward, we take pride in our work and have fun while we do it. Whether you’re interested in group sports, social club activities, health and wellness or flexible work arrangements, we offer all this and more.
We celebrate success and give credit where it’s due, with initiatives such as monthly excellence awards presented at firm wide morning teas.
Below is a snapshot of the employment benefits we offer to our team members.
- Social club: We offer membership to our firm’s active social club, which hosts events and activities throughout the year.
- Team drinks: The firm hosts team member drinks on the first Friday of every month. Drinks, pizza and nibbles are provided and the Social Club Lucky Draw is presented.
- Breakfast: A healthy breakfast is provided for all team members in the team cafe every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Dinner: A range of healthy dinners are provided for team members working late.
- Employee discounts: We provide access to API Lifestyle & Leisure Employee Benefits Program, which offers a range of discounted products, services and gift cards.
- Christmas stocking savings club: Payroll offers a savings facility to all team members so you can put a little away for Christmas each fortnight.
- Coles Myer gift cards: Team members are able to purchase gift cards and then repay these with deductions from their salary.
- Estee Lauder Corporate Membership: Exclusive access to the Estee Lauder Corporate Store, offering discounted products across Estee Lauder brands.
- National Seniors Australia: Team members 50 years and over can apply to join National Seniors Australia at the firm’s expense.
- Referral & placement bonus: We will pay a referral and placement bonus for successful placements for permanent full-time and part-time team member roles.
- Remote access: All team members are able to log into their Cooper Grace Ward Outlook away from the office and complete remote access to all of our systems is available to those team members that require it.
- Casual dress Friday: Every Friday is casual dress day.
- Kids Christmas Party: Each year the firm hosts a Christmas party for children in the CGW community.
- Dry cleaning: Dry cleaning can be left at reception for same day service at discounted corporate rates.
- CGW Lifestyles website: A website specifically for team members with information about health, wellness, finances, family, caring and much more.
- Salary continuance: All permanent team members who work more than 15 hours per week are covered by the firm’s group salary continuance policy.
- Superannuation: Colonial First State is the firm’s default superannuation fund. Investing with Colonial provides you with independent advice and support on superannuation investments.
- Wealth management advice: Access to a senior business financial planner who specialises in Financial Planning including strategic investment advice, superannuation (including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds) and risk protection.