Cooper Grace Ward is situated on George Street, right in the heart of Brisbane’s legal precinct. We are opposite the Brisbane Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts, and within close proximity to the Federal Court on North Quay. Our offices are adjacent to many of our clients’ preferred barristers and mediators at Santos Place, Inns of Court and Quay Central.
Business addressLevel 21, 400 George Street
Brisbane 4000 Australia
Postal addressCooper Grace Ward Lawyers
GPO Box 834
Brisbane, QLD, 4001
Contact numbersT +61 7 3231 2444
F +61 7 3221 4356
Reception opening hours: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Building opening hours: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
For careers enquiries or applications, please visit our Careers Centre.
The nearest car parks to our offices are:
- Care Park, 40 Tank Street, Brisbane (open 24 hours, Monday to Sunday)
- Secure Parking, 85 North Quay (Mercure Hotel), Brisbane (open 6:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday to Sunday)
- King George Square car park, Adelaide St, Brisbane (open 5:30 am to midnight, Monday to Thursday; open 5:30 am Friday to 11:00 pm Sunday – please note: entry via Adelaide Street or Roma Street, exit via Roma Street only)
- Myer Centre car park, 94 Elizabeth St, Brisbane (open 24 hours, Monday to Sunday)
The Cooper Grace Ward offices are easily accessible from a variety of Brisbane CBD public transport hubs. Translink’s Journey Planner can help you plan your trip into the city.
The following stations are all within walking distance to Cooper Grace Ward:
- Bus: King George Square Bus Station, Queen Street Bus Station
- Train: Roma Street Train Station, Central Train Station
- Ferry: North Quay Ferry Terminal
We are within short walking distance of the Brisbane Transit Centre on Roma Street.
We’ve created a downloadable guide to finding our office, including a map, parking and public transport instructions.