**audio and webcam required
This program will assist participants to draft and implement compliant and effective HR policies to increase workplace flexibility, set boundaries of appropriate workplace behaviour and reduce the legal risks when disciplining or terminating employees for policy breach.
Topics of discussion include:
- the fundamentals of HR compliance
- the pitfalls in policy content and how to remedy them
- acceptable boundaries for managing employee conduct and behaviour through policies
- the implementation of new and amended policies
- reliance on policies for disciplinary and termination decisions.
We hope that you are able to join us.
We appreciate that many businesses are under strain with the impacts of COVID-19 and that, in this environment, your investment in drafting compliant HR policies is all the more important. To show our support, we have discounted $100 off our usual ticket price of $495 (including GST) for this workshop.