**audio and webcam required
It is absolutely essential that employers comply with the legal obligations owed to employees. Failure to comply with employment laws can result in significant penalties for employers and individual decision makers. There have been recent changes to legislation affecting employers and COVID-19 has created further complexities.
This interactive program will update employers on important changes and discuss the most common mistakes made by employers. It will give participants a working knowledge of employee wages and conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Topics for discussion include:
- recent changes affecting casual employees
- COVID-19 and vaccines
- complying with the National Employment Standards
- understanding key provisions in modern awards
- essential terms in contracts of employment
- understanding the need for policies and procedures
- understanding employers’ obligations with respect to employee records and payslips.
We hope you can join us.
19 May 2021 – Half day training – Employment law essentials – what employers must know
Invoices, reminders and webinar links are generated and automatically sent through our email system. To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add @cgw.com.au to your safe senders list.
Only 3 left in stock