400 George Street
In this session, Rebecca Senini and Zoe Trikamji will discuss personal injuries decisions from 2018 involving both large and small awards. They will be joined by Gerard O’Driscoll, barrister, who will offer some unique insights into how courts have approached claims over the last 12 months and some practical tips on ways to limit your exposure to large awards.
During the session, we will look at:
- case examples handed down in Queensland throughout 2018, with a focus on economic loss awards
- the expert evidence presented
- which expert was accepted and why
- the way in which the Court calculated the award
- trends that have emerged.
We look forward to your joining in the discussion.