Level 21, 400 George Street
Brisbane, Qld, 4000
We invite you to join our first quarterly Workplace Relations & Safety HR forum presented by partner Belinda Winter.
In Australia, regardless of what industry you work in, paying employees correctly is a complex legal matter. With serious criminal sanctions and reforms looming, now is the time to learn how to effectively conduct a wage audit and explore the key steps to reduce risks of underpayment claims and prosecutions.
This session will examine:
- identifying wage theft and the cause
- a ‘how to’ guide to conduct an effective wage audit
- tips to ensure compliance by reviewing operations and implementing changes
- ways to reduce your exposure to ‘wage theft’ litigation
- an examination into recent cases involving underpayments
- new annualised salary changes.