Start: 12:30 PM
Finish: 1:30 PM
Cooper Grace Ward presents a one hour webinar designed to help you understand insurance, and to dispel common misconceptions about what is and isn’t covered by insurance.
For example, we will discuss:
- My customer has insured the goods in transit – does this mean I don’t need to worry about taking out insurance cover?
- I’ve signed a contract with my biggest customer – will this affect my insurance policies?
- What is a subrogated claim?
- What is the ‘duty of utmost good faith’?
- What information must I disclose to my insurer when I take out a policy?
- What are the common exclusions in transport policies and how do they operate?
- Warehousing, dangerous goods, and hired plant and equipment – what are the particular insurance risks in these areas?
Participants are also invited to submit their own questions before the webinar. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that you are able to join us.