There is no doubt that the employment landscape has significantly changed in the last 12 months, with the once ‘normal workforce’ catapulted into an environment where over 50% of workers are still performing work offsite. One thing all parties can agree on is that it is unlikely to return to the way it was anytime soon, if ever …
On 10 March 2021, join our workplace relations senior associates Sandra Barry and Gemma Sharp for a complimentary webinar where they will share their ideas and practical considerations for employers navigating the new ‘normal’ landscape.
Specifically, the topics of discussion will include:
- working from home and flexible working arrangements – who decides the terms and what limitations can be imposed by either party
- employer rights in relation to their employees when government restrictions are in place for COVID-19, including dealing with requests for emergency carer’s leave and managing vulnerable employees
- employers’ workplace health and safety obligations in managing employees’ psychological health in relation to COVID-19
- considering whether employers are permitted to require employees to receive vaccinations against COVID-19 and what reasonable legal directions can they make
- considerations for workplace privacy, discrimination and potential standdown of employees following the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine.
We hope you can join us.