Cooper Grace Ward has very strong regional networks and has a proven track record of partnering with businesses in these regions to provide practical and commercial legal solutions, advice and training. We work to develop strong relationships with local professionals such as accountants, financial planners and lawyers.
By maintaining and enhancing these relationships we have established a strong presence in places such as Rockhampton, Gladstone, Emerald, Mackay, Bundaberg, Townsville and Cairns. A pillar of our strategy and success is our highly regarded adviser training and seminar program that we have rolled out in these regions, as well as many other centres.
Cooper Grace Ward has provided specialist legal advice to financial planners for more than 20 years, bringing the in-depth knowledge of financial products and services and underpinning legal framework required to deliver commercial and astute advice to financial planners and their clients.
Our clients range from sole practitioners to major wealth management firms that provide brokerage and investment advisory services, comprehensive financial and estate planning, superannuation and cash management advice.
We regularly visit financial planners and their clients all over Queensland and interstate. Our focus is on delivering clear and simple advice, enabling financial planners to assist their clients with achieving their financial goals.
Our services include:
- revenue, tax and superannuation
- business mergers, sales and acquisitions
- capital raising
- commercial issues affecting SMEs
- advice and litigation relating to Australian Financial Services licences
- estate planning and administration
- family law.
The complete list of services and prices are available to download below:
- Adviser services price list
- Superannuation borrowing arrangements price list
- CGW Structures price list
Our affiliate, CGW Structures, can assist you with establishing companies, trusts and superannuation funds. With our online application process, you can apply online anytime.
We also offer training for staff of financial planning firms on current legal issues and changes to relevant legislation for the industry. This type of education serves as a risk management tool and helps to protect you, your staff and your clients. Our lawyers offer similar training through the Financial Planning Association, the peak body for financial advisers across Australia.
- Application and consents for establishment of a public company limited by guarantee
- Application for 7 year unsecured facility agreement
- Application form for binding death benefit nomination
- Application for change of trustee
- Application for limited recourse borrowing trust (super fund borrowing)
- Application for negative gearing trust
- Application for registration of business name
- Application for registration of trade mark
- Application for superannuation fund deed update or change of trustee
- Application for superannuation pension
- Application for trust deed update
For CGW Structures application forms, please visit the CGW Structures website.