Cooper Grace Ward has a specialist group that works closely with accountants and financial advisers to provide practical outcomes for clients.
Our team’s depth of experience is backed by practical experience in the accounting and financial sectors.
Our services in this area include:
- technical advice on complex tax, CGT and GST issues including:
- small business CGT concessions
- use of rollovers
- taxation of trusts
- division 7A
- personal services income
- advising and acting on business sales and acquisitions to ensure clients get a commercial and tax effective outcome
- tax effective restructuring advice and options including business licensing strategies
- superannuation compliance and planning advice
- tax consequences of family law and other settlements advising on and assisting with state taxes such as duty, payroll tax and land tax staff training.
For information on establishing companies, trusts and superannuation funds, please visit the CGW Structures website.
Read our publications and news for the latest information on revenue and tax and superannuation law.
For advice on taxation and revenue matters, contact Cooper Grace Ward on (07) 3231 2444.