Clive is a very pragmatic lawyer and makes sure he is accessible to his clients. He has a deep understanding of the retail sector and through industry experience, has built long-term relationships with developer clients and investors.
Clive has a well-earned reputation as an expert in the field of shopping centre leasing and management. In addition, he is an experienced general property lawyer and has acted in the sale and purchase of some of Queensland’s major shopping centres. He has also assisted a large number of high-profile investors and developers with their matters.
His general commercial advice has helped some of Queensland’s most successful small-to-medium sized enterprises through every stage of the business development cycle.
Clive has been described by his clients as ‘accessible’, ‘understanding our needs’ and ‘crystal clear’, as well as ‘providing good solutions to problems’. Clients also say that Clive ‘understands what we want’ and ‘understands the commercial reality.’
Over the years, Clive has also developed a special expertise in airports, which has involved providing clients with advice in relation to terminal redevelopments, aviation-related leases and commercial agreements.
Clive has been recognised in the 2018 to 2021 editions of Best Lawyers for Leasing Law.
- Retail leasing and property management
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial property
- Property development
- Member, Australian Airports Association (AAA)
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma in Shopping Centre Management
- Doyles Guide 2020 -Recommended Lawyer – Leasing Law
- Best Lawyers Australia (since 2018) – Leasing Law and Real Property Law