Craig advises clients in complex property settlement matters involving trusts and corporate entities. He regularly prepares binding financial agreements and other documents to formalise property settlements for his clients and he has a strong commercial focus.
Craig has considerable experience in children’s matters and has represented clients in the Magellan Program, which involves the most serious child abuse cases.
While he prefers to resolve matters by way of negotiation if possible, Craig regularly appears in contested proceedings in the Family Court and the Federal Circuit Court to protect his clients’ interests.
Craig has been recognised as a Family Law Rising Star for 2018 in the Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession.
- Bachelor of Laws – Griffith University
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science – Griffith University
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – Griffith University
- Member – Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
• Instructing counsel at property settlement and children’s issues trials.
• Representing clients at other court events, including interim hearings and Magellan matters.
• Representing clients at private mediations and at conciliation conferences.
• Drafting agreements for clients, including binding child support and binding financial agreements.