Freeda started her career in Brisbane where she was exposed to a wide variety of commercial, property, intellectual property and franchising work and then went to London to work in the not-for-profit sector.
On her return to Australia, she decided to specialise in property law because she enjoyed the mechanics of it and the sense of achievement received from working as part of a team to ‘build’ something.
In recognition of her achievements as one of Queensland’s most skilled property lawyers, Freeda is listed in the 2018 to 2021 editions of Best Lawyers. She is also named as one of Brisbane’s recommended property and real estate lawyers in the 2020 Doyles Guide. In 2009, Freeda was a finalist for the Queensland Woman Lawyer of the Year Award in recognition of her contribution to the profession.
- Property development
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial property
- Development of community title properties
- Leasing and property management
- Member, Law Society of Queensland
- Co-Vice President, Graduate Women Queensland (GWQ)
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
- Doyles Guide 2020 – Recommended Lawyer – Property Law
- Best Lawyers Australia (since 2017) – Leasing Law and Real Property Law