As an associate in Cooper Grace Ward’s commercial team, Keeghan assists clients with a broad range of commercial and corporate matters including acquisitions and sales, stakeholder agreements, tax and structuring issues, self-managed superannuation, trusts and asset protection.
Keeghan also regularly assists clients with their estate planning, business succession and exit strategies. Her focus in on providing clients with quality advice to ensure favourable, practical and commercial outcomes.
- Preparing and negotiating stakeholder and business sale agreements
- Advising clients on their estate planning and business succession strategies
- Providing tax, other revenue and superannuation advice
- Assisting clients with restructuring and providing advice with respect to the tax treatment and administration and management of their current structures including trusts and self-managed superannuation funds
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – College of Law
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member – Queensland Law Society and Taxation Institute of Australia.