As an associate in the property development area within Cooper Grace Ward’s property, planning and environment team, Nicole brings broad knowledge across a range of property law areas such as acquisition and disposal of development sites, residential and commercial land sales and purchases including ‘off the plan’ sales.
Since joining the firm in 2017, Nicole has enhanced her experience in a range of areas such as contract management, development land acquisitions, master-planned communities, and commercial and mixed-use developments. Her focus is on providing the firm’s developer clients with quality advice to ensure favourable legal, practical and commercial outcomes.
In addition to property development, Nicole volunteers with the Caxton Legal Centre to provide advice to underprivileged private clients in residential tenancy and neighbourhood disputes, Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal matters, capacity and power of attorney issues, and minor civil and consumer disputes.
- Acting for large developer clients in relation to the development of master-planned residential estates around south-east Queensland, including management of display villages
- Working with clients on raw site acquisition and staged subdivisions
- Drafting a variety of client-specific commercial documents, including option agreements, deeds, display village agreements, and commercial and residential property contracts
- Drafting and review of commercial and retail leases
- Preparing precedent documents for major clients
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Bachelor of Laws – Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Business – Queensland University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – Queensland University of Technology
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland