Niki’s expertise includes property settlement, spousal maintenance, parenting and the preparation of financial agreements. With a background in tax accounting, she has a keen interest in complex property matters.
Niki has been recognised as a family law rising star for 2020 in the Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession.
- Representing clients at court events in the Federal Circuit Court, Family Court and Magistrates Court
- Representing clients at mediations
- Drafting parenting plans, consent orders, binding child support agreements and financial agreements
- Asset protection through the preparation of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
- Bachelor of Economics / Laws (Hons) – University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – College of Law
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia
- Member – Family Law Practitioners Association
- Member – Family Law Section of the Family Law Council of Australia
- Member – Queensland Lawchestra (violin)
- Committee Member – Queensland Young Lawyers
- Listed as a ‘rising star’ – Queensland 2020 in Doyle’s Guide.