Best Lawyers has announced its annual list of leading lawyers, and CGW is very proud to have 15 team members included in the 10th edition of this list, including three who have been listed for the first time.
The 2018 edition list includes the following team members:
- Belinda Winter (first listed 2013) – Labour and Employment Law, Occupational Health and Safety
- Brady Cockburn (new listing) – Insurance Law
- Charles Sweeney (first listed 2013) – Commercial Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- David Grace (first listed 2014) – Agriculture & Rural Affairs, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Corporate/Governance Practice
- David Roberts (first listed 2013) – Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Law
- Fletch Heinemann (first listed 2014) – Customs and Excise Law
- Genevieve Dee (first listed in 2017) – Family Law
- Graham Roberts (new listing) – Insolvency and Reorganisation Law
- Greg Cahill (first listed 2012) – Commercial Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Justine Woods (first listed in 2017) – Family Law
- Linda Tapiolas (new listing) – Trusts and Estates
- Kim Teague (first listed in 2017) – Real Property Law
- Scott Hay-Bartlem (first listed 2014) – Superannuation Law, Trusts and Estates, Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice
- Sean Henderson (first listed 2012) – Construction/Infrastructure Law
- Tony Park (first listed 2013) – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation
We are also pleased to share that due to the high feedback received by Best Lawyers Australia, Greg Cahill has been additionally recognised as the 2018 Trusts and Estates “Lawyer of the Year” for Brisbane. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and community is honoured with a “Lawyer of the Year” award.
Best Lawyers is one of the oldest and most respected peer-reviewed publications for the legal profession, the media and the public, having been in circulation for more than three decades. The list brings together top names in a range of specialist practice areas within the legal profession.
Congratulations to all those featured!